>here are my week three challanges for the apron string designs stash cyber crop. I got them all done this evening in about 3 hours 🙂 Kits and sketches are awesome, and being organized helps.
not sure why this one is sideways, but for day 14, we had to have one large element
day 15 was three rub ons, my rub ons were cracking bad, but I got them to work. One is on the center picture on the left page, 2nd is partially on the top picture on the right page, and above the bottom right picture on the right page.
I did not realize that my selection of kits was getting so low, I have 22 kits left, and these are not full kits, but maybe 1 or 2 layouts a kit. So though I didn’t get them all used up, and doubt I will by Fri (hubby’s pinning), I did battle a month of sickies and him being gone and still worked on my scrap stuff when I could. Now I need to make gets out of my tons of embelishments I have. But to reward myself, I am going to start getting the smaller than a breadbox from apron strings designs again 🙂 I am also going to set a new goal, and that is to use the kit as soon as I get it, and not let it sit around like these ones did (the newest was from 06).